Your input helps IFMA help you!
As a frontline FM professional, you are directly connected to the trends shaping the built environment. Taking this survey ensures that facility managers are equipped to operate facilities that better serve our organizations and ultimately, our world.
Survey will be available through March 2023.
It takes about 45 to 75 minutes to complete.
Not an IFMA member? No problem. We still want you to participate!
Survey completers receive a free IFMA Learning Video and the chance to win prizes. Certified Facility Manager® certification holders can use this survey participation and the free training video toward CFM maintenance activities.
Get rewarded for your time
One (1) free IFMA Learning video.
- Valued at US$30.
- You can sign up for one (1) free video upon survey completion.
Be entered to win one (1) of the following prizes:
- Free registration for IFMA’s World Workplace Conference and Expo 2023
- Includes one (1) full event registration and a two (2) night stay in Denver, CO, USA, valued at US$2,100.
- Winner responsible for transportation to Denver, CO, USA, and all other expenses.
- One (1) Facility Management Professional™ (FMP®) Credential Program
- Valued at US$1,990.
- Winner must take all courses, pass the final assessments and complete the application to receive the FMP.
- One (1) Sustainability Facility Professional® (SFP®) Credential Program
- Valued at US$1,550.
- Winner must take all courses, pass the final assessments and complete the application to receive SFP.
- A one-year IFMA membership
- Includes one (1) year chapter membership, if applicable, valued at US$500. (Available to nonmembers only)
- Choice of IFMA research report
- Valued at US$250.
- IFMA’s new Early Steps to Digitization MicroLearning series
- Valued at US$250.
- Scheduled to be released in March 2023.
- All course materials included online.
Kazeem Olugbade, ProFM, is a facility management professional who has extensive knowledge and skills in the subject areas.
Connect with him on these social platforms below.